The Extreme Cold Weather tent is a four soldier, all-season, tension pole supported shelter with 64 square feet of floor space and an interior height of 54”. In the mission transport configuration, the tent weight is less than 21.5 lbs. and the transport cube is less than 1.6 cubic feet. Each tent comes with two rainflys (woodland Camo and Arctic White) and the fly provides an additional 30 square feet of vestibule area. The Performance Specification requires that this tent design be operable in climates ranging from -25°F to +125°F, withstand 50 mph steady winds with gusts to 65 mph and repel wind driven rain at 2” per hour with 20 mph winds. The snow load is a minimum of 4 pounds per square foot.
- Freestanding, pole supported with bathtub floor
- 64 sq. ft. in the main tent body
- Vestibule provides for 30 sq. ft. of additional storage space
- Each ECWT comes with two flame retardant, full coverage blackout flys for superior environmental protection (Woodland Camo and Arctic White)
- Able to withstand 50 mph steady winds and 65 mph wind gusts
- Snow load is a minimum of 4 lbs. per sq. ft.