The COMBAT Tent is another example of Eureka! innovation, engineering and design. This two-man, three-season, free-standing, double wall tent is a Eureka! original. It incorporates a vapor permeable tent body with a waterproof floor and fly, which also provides 20 square feet of additional gear storage. Each COMBAT tent is extremely tough and durable. Tested at Aberdeen and in the field, there are over 100,000 COMBAT tents fielded to date and no returns! The COMBAT Tent has two doors (entrance/exit openings), and using shockcorded poles, requires no special tools for erection and striking. Additionally, the rain fly is adaptable for use independent of the tent body, utilizing the poles and stakes provided.
- Freestanding, 3-pole dome tent with bathtub floor
- 2-door, two-person tent design
- 2 vestibules for 20 sq. ft. of additional storage space
- Reversible, flame retardant, full coverage blackout fly for superior environmental protections
- The reversible rain fly is adaptable for use independent of the tent body, utilizing the poles and stakes provided
- Able to withstand 40 mph steady winds and 55 mph wind gusts